Ol' Yeller Landscaping, Inc. offers annual lawn care and landscape maintenance contracts. Our goal is to maintain your landscape and lawn at its best, without you having to worry about it.
Lawn maintenance contracts allow our customers to receive several benefits:
- Priority Service. Contract customers receive priority service over non-contract customers.
- Planned maintenance. You will no longer have to worry about when is the right time to prune, fertilize, aerate, etc. We will come to your house and take care of your lawn and landscape at the right time.
- Lower monthly payments. Payments are spread over twelve months, making it easier to budget your lawn and landscape expenses.
- Monthly Statements. Contract customers receive one monthly statement around the 15th of each month detailing the services provided the previous period. Additional services not covered in the contract are billed separately.
These photos illustrate only a fraction of the possibilities. Ol' Yeller Landscaping, Inc. will help you select the appropriate landscape products for your pond and then professionally plant and install them.
Spring & Fall Lawn Care
We treat your yard as a passion
We provide services that beautify our environment through higher standards of Quality, Service, Professionalism and Value.
"A weed is a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered" -- Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Recommended Spring & Fall Lawn Care in Austin, Texas
Core Aeration - This is the removal of cores of soil from existing lawns. Aerating is similar to cultivating a garden or flower bed. Cores of soil, approximately 5/8 inch in diameter and 2 to 4 inches long, are pulled from the soil by a core aeration machine. The cores are allowed to remain on top of the lawn. The soil disintegrates, topdressing the lawn with soil.
Benefits of Core Aeration
- Removal of soil cores increases penetration of water, air, and nutrients into the soil.
- Loosening the soil encourages root growth.
- Soil fungi and bacteria are released when the soil disintegrates. These organisms help degrade thatch. Core aeration will not solve extremely severe thatch buildup. However, aeration is a biannual (spring & fall) practice which will help maintain the overall health and vigor of lawns.
Trees - Spring is an excellent time to deep-root feed all trees, including multi-trunk ornamentals, such as crepe myrtles and wax-leaf ligustrum. These nutrients will promote hardy blooms and lush foliage.
Shrubs - It is best to prune shrubs, such as azaleas, Indian hawthorn, and cameilias after they have bloomed. Roses should be pruned back. Give planting beds a fresh start by a thorough clean-out of leaves and foliage. Mulch and feed shrubs early in the year before new growth begins.
Ground Cover - Liriope should be cleaned of undesirable growth and pruned back regularly.
Color - After freezing has diminished, annuals such as begonias, geraniums, and impatians may be planted. Perennials like hibiscus, lantana, and Mexican heather need to be cut back or replaced if damaged by cold weather.
Austin Lawn Care
Does your lawn look the way it should?
Would you like your grass to look better? Does your lawn have weeds? Bare spots? Thin spots? OL' Yeller Landscaping will treat your fescue grass, your bermudagrass, or whatever type of lawn your home or business has.
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you should call OL' Yeller Landscaping — Austin, Texas's premiere professional lawn care provider!
If your lawn has excessive thatch buildup, you need OL' Yeller Landscaping. Combined with our turf management program and our special aeration treatments, your hard compacted soil will grow a thick, healthy lawn.
Caring for your Austin lawn is easy if you follow these ten simple steps to success.