CUSTOM DECK DESIGN AND BUILD OL’ YELLER
OL’ Yeller Landscaping, Inc. offers a complete line of Custom Decks, Screened Porches, Florida Rooms, Gazebos, and Arbors. The simple concepts of honesty, integrity, and quality construction at a fair price have been the keys to our success.
We separate ourselves from other companies because we return phone calls, use quality & value approach, and we never use high-pressure sales tactics. We don’t play games, and we talk straight. You will receive a professional written estimate provided with references and insurance documents.
Our beautiful craftsmanship is backed by a passion for creating the high quality, affordable landscaping that shows ‘local Austin love’ in all of our work! Custom decks
Considering a custom deck design for your home? According to landscaping experts, a deck is one of the top five home improvement projects for home owners today. Adding a custom deck to your home gives both your property and lifestyle more value. The investment in a custom deck for your home is one that will give you years of enjoyment, and a higher equity value in your home – should you ever decide to sell.
SOME THINGS TO CONSIDER FOR YOUR NEW AUSTIN CUSTOM DECKS
Planning to entertain friends and family? When thinking of what you might need in your new home deck design – consider how often you will use your deck for barbecues or gatherings. Then, consider other features you may want to have built either now or later down the road. Do you like the idea of a fire pit or fireplace for your deck, privacy or a quiet retreat outdoors? Think about if your deck will be used for entertaining, how many people you may want to accommodate, where you envision your deck to be, and what your budget is.
- Location of your deck. i.e.: privacy in relation to neighboring homes, or proximity to your own home.
- Exposure to sun or shade
- Size of deck, considering gatherings; how many people will the deck need to accommodate?
- Single level deck, elevated or or bi-level deck? Do you need more than one level built for your deck, or do you want to build your deck off of a second level on your home?
- What type of materials are you considering; wood type and color.
- Any custom features you may want; fireplace, fire pit, hot tub, outdoor kitchen
- Custom built accessories to your deck; railings, benches, steps, lighting features